Gold Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gold Gamers

A site meant for Gamerz to talk about Gamez!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Have you played Mario and Luigi Partners in Time?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Have you played Mario and Luigi Partners in Time? Empty
PostSubject: Have you played Mario and Luigi Partners in Time?   Have you played Mario and Luigi Partners in Time? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:00 pm

It's the sequel to Mario and Luigi Superstar Sega for the GB Color, and it's awesome. In the beggining, you get four people. Mario, Luigi, Baby Mario, and Baby Luigi to ride on your backs xD. But they ride on Mario and Luigi's back. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://goldgamers.darkbb.com
Scratched Amulet Holder
Scratched Amulet Holder

PostSubject: Re: Have you played Mario and Luigi Partners in Time?   Have you played Mario and Luigi Partners in Time? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:36 pm

I LOVE Mario and Luigi Superstar sega....but the partner's in time looks fun too

darn parents, keep wanting me to save my money
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Have you played Mario and Luigi Partners in Time?   Have you played Mario and Luigi Partners in Time? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:53 pm

I know, they wont let you spend anything! I have like 500$, and I cant even spend a hundred of it on video games.

But your right, Superstar Sega was awesome! If you want to see how Partners in Time is, watch a let's play on youtube.
Back to top Go down
https://goldgamers.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you played Mario and Luigi Partners in Time?   Have you played Mario and Luigi Partners in Time? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you played Mario and Luigi Partners in Time?
Page 1 of 1